October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Novamma has partnered with Avon Foundation http://www.avonwalk.org to raise money for the Avon Walk Breast Cancer. We are super excited about this upcoming event and want as many people involved as much as possible. This is a COED event and anyone can participate. Kids 13 and over may participate with a legal guardian present to sign for them.
Signing up is a simple process, please see below:
1) Decide on what option you want to do from below
$100 / team of 4 for 4 full hours, need to specify the time (12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm)
$150 / team of 6 for 6 full hours
$80 / team of 2 for 4 full hours (12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm)
$120 / team of 2 for 6 full hours
*Please note for the team, you are NOT doing class in the same timeslot. For instance, team of 2 for 6 full hours, each person can do 3 hours each taking turns. 3 hours x 2 people = 6 hours*
**If you want to do class together on the same timeslot, you must purchase individual timeslots (see below)
$55 / individual for 2 hours (12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm)
$75 / individual for 3 hours (12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm)
$90 / individual for 4 hours (12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm)
*All participants will receive a Kick-a-thon shirt with bag purchase for the event
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with participant name(s), email(s) and phone number(s).
- You will receive an email from Chau with directions for payment via paypal.
- If paying by check: Payable to "Combat Sports International" and can be sent to 2407 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201, or
- come in person to register at Nova MMA.
3) You will receive confirmation again via email for the timeslot registered and what to do prior to the event.